Just the Headlines
Short on time? Here are the key facts.
- An AMLAW Top 20 Law Firm needed a technical solution to decrease report load time, centralize information, standardize metrics, and increase data security.
- Their data was migrated to the cloud and Aptitive developed a data platform to organize operational data and store a standardized set of metrics.
- Aptitive established single sign on and row level security to quickly identify the user and filter the data to the correct level of access.
- As a result, the law firm is able to tap into one location for all data and reporting needs. This enables them to better support their partners in answering questions, reduce the number of reports and time spent on report creation, and decrease the time and money spent on IT support.
Aptitive helped a Global Law Firm achieve fast, reliable, and consistent analytics that gave them an edge up in the market by migrating the firm’s financial data to a cloud-based data platform.
Our client faced many challenges with their existing technology environment, and they believed they needed to modernize in order to stay competitive.
The most frequently noted issues were:
- Reports took too long to load, especially in offices across the world.
- Employees had to go to multiple places and people throughout the firm to find information.
- Metrics used for making key decisions were often different based on who put them together and where they got their data from.
- The firm could not see a clear lineage of who had access to what data.