- A manufacturing & industrial automation client needed a new process for real time viewing of their POS data in their current user interface for their sales team
- Aptitive built a custom user interface for real-time insights.
- The client gained operational cost savings from Aptitive’s solution
Custom User Interface for Real-time Analytics
Short on time? Here are the key facts.
Manufacturing & Industrial Automation
Custom Web Services
SQL Server Integration Services
Our client’s sales team needed a new process for real time viewing of their POS data in their current user interface. Their current process was highly manual and tedious to load and maintain. This process lead to 3-4 month delays in paying out their sales bonuses.
Our solution uses web services to allow for automated integration of data from various sources. This data is embedded in an existing application and allows self-service analytics within an easy-to-use custom user interface for real-time analytics.
Our client gained operational cost savings from having an automated solution, clear and accurate insights into their sales performance metrics, and an easy-to-use interface for self-service analytics. Our solution resulted in:
- Quick turnaround on sales information for sales commissions
- Real-time and automated processing
- Robust analytics on sales quantities, parts, sales by customer, and other metrics that meet corporate reporting needs