- A telecommunication company needed more efficient ways to analyze sales metrics and the ability to compare an individual team member against the average as a whole
- Aptitive used a tabular reporting model that allows role-level security and one source of truth for all their data
- The dashboards allowed greater insight into sales team performance both at the management and individual level
Just the Headlines
Short on time? Here are the key facts.
Our client had needed a more efficient way to analyze sales metrics using tabular reporting models. To accomplish this, they had to move the current system to a model that would allow for quick and easy viewing of the team’s performance over varied amounts of time and have the ability to compare an individual team member against the average as a whole.
Aptitive used an iterative development approach with testing occurring along with the development to complete the project in just four weeks. Our team was responsible for the SSAS Model changes as well as the creation of Power BI Dashboards. We focused heavily on handling all business rules in SSAS, which reduced the client’s workload to get this data into the data warehouse. Business users had buy-in on the dashboards from day one, allowing the finished product to better suit the various stakeholder needs.
Aptitive developed several dashboards that allowed greater insight into sales team performance both at the management and individual team member levels. Some of the benefits of our solution included:
- Drill-down dashboards for self-service analytics
- Global view for management
- Custom views for individual business users with data relevant to their role
- Foundation to integrate all existing dashboards to the new model