- Our client was experiencing losses from project overruns and billing issues due to lack of organization around their engagement management
- Aptitive standardized the client’s service delivery practices and incorporated change management to help employees in adopting enterprise-wide project practices
- The client increased project gross margins by 5% year over year and improved employee satisfaction indirectly
Just the Headlines
Short on time? Here are the key facts.
Transportation and Logistics
Our client was experiencing losses as a result of project overruns and billing issues due to a lack of organization around their engagement management. The diverse business operations and large geographic spread of the firm led to inconsistent project processes. Our client needed a way to effectively and consistently structure their projects.
Aptitive conducted analysis of the current state of operations and developed a long-term plan for addressing the immediate issues. Our team:
- Addressed the inconsistencies in how the work is bid by helping our client standardize their service delivery practices
- Incorporated change management initiatives to help communicate, train, and coach employees in adopting enterprise-wide project practices
Aptitive led the project and delivered significant direct cost savings and indirect employee satisfaction improvements. Some of the benefits included:
- Increased project gross margins by 5% year over year
- Improved staffing, which led to less employee stress and turnover
- Custom views for individual business users with data relevant to their role
- Drastically improved reliability of projected financial performance across all company engagements
Cierra Valor is a Senior Data & Analytics Consultant at Aptitive, as well as the Retail & Marketing Analytics Practice Lead. In her role, Cierra works directly with executives across departments to create both technical and strategic solutions that automate the delivery of key business insights to drive a higher ROI.