- Our client was experiencing losses from project overruns and billing issues due to lack of organization around their engagement management
- Aptitive standardized the client’s service delivery practices and incorporated change management to help employees in adopting enterprise-wide project practices
- The client increased project gross margins by 5% year over year and improved employee satisfaction indirectly
Just the Headlines
Short on time? Here are the key facts.
Transportation and Logistics
Our client was experiencing losses as a result of project overruns and billing issues due to a lack of organization around their engagement management. The diverse business operations and large geographic spread of the firm led to inconsistent project processes. Our client needed a way to effectively and consistently structure their projects.
Aptitive conducted analysis of the current state of operations and developed a long-term plan for addressing the immediate issues. Our team:
- Addressed the inconsistencies in how the work is bid by helping our client standardize their service delivery practices
- Incorporated change management initiatives to help communicate, train, and coach employees in adopting enterprise-wide project practices
Aptitive led the project and delivered significant direct cost savings and indirect employee satisfaction improvements. Some of the benefits included:
- Increased project gross margins by 5% year over year
- Improved staffing, which led to less employee stress and turnover
- Custom views for individual business users with data relevant to their role
- Drastically improved reliability of projected financial performance across all company engagements