- Our client had poor access to sales leads that was affecting their conversion rates and limiting their annual sales revenue
- Aptitive developed a serverless computing solution that created automated email alerts for stagnating opportunities and provided easy access to important lead information in real time
- With the better access to information, our client was able to increase their sales lead conversion by 32%
Just the Headlines
Short on time? Here are the key facts.
Azure Logic Apps
Azure Web Apps
Poor access to strategic sales lead information was affecting conversion rates and limiting annual sales revenue. Our client needed a fast solution that provided enterprise-wide access to opportunity data, prevented overlooked or inactive leads, and fit within a limited development budget. The company did not have a large IT staff and needed a solution that reduced the overall development time, devops requirements, and operational costs.
Aptitive considered the following when architecting the solution:
- Time to market
- Long-term maintainability
- Overall development and deployment costs
- Administration and maintenance requirements
Aptitive developed a serverless computing solution hosted in Microsoft Azure that created automated email alerts to executive staff for stagnating opportunities, as well as a secured, interactive web application that provided easy access to important lead information in real time.
The serverless computing solution was completed in 64% of the time and development cost estimated for an on-premise solution. Deployment time was reduced from 3 weeks to 2 days.
Within the year, our client was able to increase their sales lead conversion by 32% by reducing inactivity and avoiding lost opportunities. With better access to information, productive meeting engagement between staff and executive personnel dramatically increased, and less time was spent presenting one-sided sales updates.
Cierra Valor is a Senior Data & Analytics Consultant at Aptitive, as well as the Retail & Marketing Analytics Practice Lead. In her role, Cierra works directly with executives across departments to create both technical and strategic solutions that automate the delivery of key business insights to drive a higher ROI.