Organizations have a number of reasons for a data migration from one environment to another, including:
- Overspending on legacy licensing fees and maintenance for on-premise databases
- Moving unstructured or semi-structured data to a relational database
- Acquisitions, mergers, changes in business operations, and vendor consolidation
- Current infrastructure is at maximum capacity
- Lack of availability, accessibility, and security
- Little or no integration with other applications and services
Aptitive is technology-agnostic and works across a large spectrum of technologies. We partner with a variety of technology providers, allowing us to offer objective insight into each vendor’s value proposition. Our focus is on finding the best fit for your unique data migration needs.
Our consultants have skill sets and experience working in all the major on-premise and cloud-based technology platforms (Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Teradata, Google, and Amazon). We have worked with various migration tools from x to y to migrate our client’s data assets.
Aptitive will work with you to select the right tools and technologies for your data migration process. We will analyze legacy applications and develop “source-to-target” mapping. Furthermore, we will design and develop a process to convert and migrate your existing data to your new platform. Finally, we will work with you to validate that the migration process was a success and all downstream systems are functioning normally.