An Aptitive Whiteboarding Session is a great way to begin to crystallize the design and architecture of your future state data and analytics environment. Working collaboratively with you and your team, our Aptitive data architecture consultants will guide you through a process to drive out a modern data platform that supports reporting, integration, and advanced analytics use cases.
An Aptitive Whiteboard Session Can Help You:
- Create a plan to move from a complex ecosystem into an extensible and flexible Snowflake environment
- Simplify a complex technical infrastructure in your current state
- Understand the path from legacy ETL migration to future state data engineering workloads
- Unify divergent internal opinions about your future technical architecture
- Centralize and unify your data with a governance and adoption plan using a ‘build small and iterate’ approach
- Leverage our diverse technology partner ecosystem to find the right complimentary tools, from visualization to AI/ML
A 2 or 4-hour session, depending on the needs of your organization and complexity of your environment.
To get the most from your session, business and technical stakeholders from your organization should attend. Snowflake certified data architecture consultants will lead the session.
We’ll come to your office. All we need is a meeting room with a large whiteboard and the ability to collaborate with you and your team!
Whiteboarding sessions are an invaluable way to get started on the path to data modernization with Snowflake.
Complete the short form below and we’ll be in touch to schedule your session.